Dr. Wen Lu
- A long-time Chicago native. Dr. Lu is passionate about dentistry as the medical field which marries art and science with life-changing impact.
- Committed to the community. Dr. Lu is a participating dentist in the Smiles for Veterans program. She has gone on dental missions to Central America and has served senior citizens at Presbyterian Homes on the North Shore.
- A classically-trained cellist and pianist. Dr. Lu has played cello since the age of 5. Dr. Lu enjoys the arts, being active with her family, travel, scuba diving, skiing, and going to the CSO.
- Graduated early with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with Honors from Northwestern University.
- Received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Dentistry.
- Completed advanced courses in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry at the Harvard University School of Dental Medicine.
- Over 19 years of experience specializing in Cosmetic, Implant, and Geriatric Dentistry.
- Placed her first implant in 2002 when she practiced on Michigan Avenue with world-leading plastic surgeons and dental implantologists.
- A certified CEREC dentist. Dr. Lu provides one-day crowns and implants with the integration of advanced CBCT and CAD/CAM technologies since 2014.
- A certified dentist who offers Botox, dermal fillers, and PDO threads for oral-facial esthetics, pain, and bruxism.
- Fellow, International Academy of Dental Implantology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society